Sunday, February 24, 2013

Bleach v51

I just finished reading Bleach volume 51.  The story is really not that much different from the historic story line.  Ichigo has no real power at least not at the level of those around him.  He has to train, train, train and train or he will die again.  He is surrounded by weird acting, weird looking yet very dangerous people.  They all go along assuming that Ichigo knows what is going on which is annoying as we already went through that story with the Soul Society.  At least with this story we the readers are seeing some of the back story and some of the stories not centered on Ichigo.  I am still interested in seeing where this all goes as long as I can borrow a copy of the book from a friend or the library because I would not pay full book prices for black and white reprints – if I was going to pay full price I would subscribe to the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment