Tuesday, July 14, 2009

In God We Trust On Money

I wrote this rant up after reading some idiot post on facebook. But in the end did not post it there. I am going to post it here since no one reads my blog yet.

"I think the debate over removing 'In God We Trust' is a good debate we should always be having. It has to do with the very important concept of the separation of church and state. When the churches start dictating how the government acts and passes legislation we are no better than certain countries in the Middle East.

Considering how badly this country has been run for the previous 8 years it might be better if the government spent more time on issues like this and less time giving tax cuts to Rich people and giant companies.

Yes yes, I know the government keeps passing tax cuts for "everyone". But after every "Tax Cut" my take home pay goes down and my end of rebate gets smaller."

Does this rant qualify me as a cranky old man yet? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment