Thursday, July 30, 2009

I am sometimes clever!

I was watching the extended DVD version of the Watchmen with friends last night. It was just as enjoyable a movie as when I saw it in the theaters. But the reason I am posting is I said something clever there at the end. At the part of the movie where it shows New York rebuilding after the disasters I say, "Doctor Manhattan returns the happy couple and in a Doc Brown voice says: 'you have to come with me to the future! everything is fine now but YOUR KIDS!!!'" My friends were amused and then the movie ended. My friends reaction must be related to being tired after watching the longer version of this movie.

I thought it was funny at the time.

1 comment:

  1. Yes I did think it was funny or testing to see if I can leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete