Friday, March 1, 2013

Captain Marvel!

Captain Marvel #9 was a really good Day in the Life of Story.  I loved it!  The story had crazy old ladies, Spider-Woman, random people helping out and dinosaurs.  Oh and thieves or terrorists I’m not sure which or that it mattered to the story.  The story also confirms what should be obvious by now that Tony Stark is an ass.  I guess my only real complaint about this story is the art, the art suck in this issue it was horrible.  I don’t know who told the person credited as “artist” for this book (Filipe Andrade) to use this style but that person should be punished.  Characters are drawn differently in every frame of the comic it is very distracting and detracting from the story.  I really hope the powers that be see this is a bad art path to follow and just go for good solid comic book art.  Otherwise I am going to stop getting this comic and I am fairly sure I am the only one buying copies at my comic book shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment