Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I want my Pepsi Throwback!!!

I really consider myself a fan of Coke (coca-cola) I go so far as to buy the bottle coke shipped in from Mexico. I really don't like the taste of the High-Fructose Corn Syrup in the Class Coke sold in the USA. I never liked the taste of Pepsi it was just to sweet. Though I am one of those people who does not care if a restaurant has Coke or Pepsi. But then along came the limited edition Pepsi Throwback which after a lot of advertising (Including a NASCAR push). It took forever for Throwback to show up in my area of California. Finally I got a taste and it tasted good. Now I know why Pepsi was always a favorite of my friends when I was a kid, the sugar version of Pepsi tasted good. It was no longer the uber sweet HFCS crap I do not like.

And now I can no longer find Pepsi Throwback in stores. I even went to the Pepsi home page to see if it was still available, but there was no mention of when the eight week limited offer started or was to end. Searching on the Pepsi homepage product locator showed where I could buy Throwback and it was not every store that sold soda. Unfortunately none of those store have any Pepsi Throwback. I'm not going to buy "normal" Pepsi. So my hope is that either Coke or Pepsi will make a real sugar version of their soda available normally.

Sigh, I am almost out of the few bottles of Pepsi Throwback left in my fridge. If anyone knows where I can still buy some Pepsi Throwback let me know.

2 comments: