Sunday, April 28, 2013

Teen Titans #17 Death of the Family Aftermath!

Teen Titans #17 Death of the Family was somewhat interesting.  The story truly had nothing to do with Death of the Family unless you count the drive home in the limo a tie in.  The Titans get new digs and Red Robin broods and more.  I guess it would matter more if I knew who all the characters were and what their normal interactions were like.  But since this is one of the new52 comics I have been avoiding (mostly from comic book overload) I do not know if I should care.  There is another problem with this comic in that there are four different stories, three of them might relate to the Teen Titans and one is an advertisement for another soon to come out comic book.  It added to the confusion, I do not like the look of the new Raven, it added to the chance that I will never buy this version of the Teen Titans comic book.  I say that even with more than a few of the old Teen Titan comics in my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment