Sunday, June 30, 2013

Morbius the Living Vampire #3

Morbius the Living Vampire #3 was alright in a story telling kind of way.  But really in the end it was just more whiny teenaged angst from some thirty year old doctor who happens to also be a weird not Vampire.  It is also really crappy writing if the gangbanger who was picking on Morbius was actually a good guy.  If he was good he would not go around beating up people just minding their own business – so if it turns out he is actually good as implied in this issue I will not be happy.  I have said it before but if I wanted the whiny characters I would just read the X-Men set of comics.  I hope things improve because the only character I care about is not in this story enough to make me keep buying future issues (but I think I have one more in the stack).

No comments:

Post a Comment