Monday, May 6, 2013

Thunderbolts #5 !!!!

Thunderbolts #5 was interesting but just filled a gap in the story.  It is weird to see or should I say hear Deadpool sound so sane and thoughtful.  I do not really believe the Punisher should still be going at this point considering his wounds.  It is strange not hearing the Leader rant and rave about how smart he is, the Leader is even helping Thunderbolt Ross who has come down a step and is not the Red Hulk at the moment.   I have no idea what is up with Venom (is that Flash Thompson?).  One of my big complaints about this comic is there are too many characters to follow and some did not have their story told as well as some.  I fear this is a sign there will be a “surprise” in the story that should shock the reader unless we knew what was going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment