Monday, May 13, 2013

World's Finest #10 !!!

World’s Finest Huntress and Power Girl #10 was actually three separate stories.  None of these stories were very satisfying.  First we have some fist pounding destruction of property in revenge for the attack on Power Girl’s island base.  Then there is a quick homage to the passing of Robin which also gives the comic a chance to have Batman make an appearance.  While not a bad issue it could have been better if one or two of the stories had been given more time to develop.  Which leaves me to my biggest complaint of DC comics the last month – there have been this stupid channel 52 two page story cutting into my comics and now there is a many page story in the back of every DC comic which is an advertisement for a new comic book DC will be putting out soon.  I really do not appreciate paying good money only to be shorted pages for advertisement for comics or items I am not interested in buying.  Now that those advertisement have reduced my enjoyment of many comic books I will make a point to not buy what has been advertise.  If these advertisements had lowered the cost of a comic book I would have been fine with losing story, but these comics are the regular price.

No comments:

Post a Comment